In the beginning of the Internet, not many people created their own website for the simple fact that the Internet wasn’t that popular back in the days. As time passed by, the Internet gained more and more popularity and in the present the number of Internet users is simply incredible not to mention that the numbers are still climbing.
This is why having a website can help you and your business; having a website is the best marketing tool available in the present at a reasonable price. Why is it the best? The answer is quite simple, due to the fact that on a recent study, 1,244,449,601 Internet users were registered. If this doesn’t convince you, here are some reasons why you/your business should own a website:
1. Don’t let competition eliminate you – other companies already own a website so it is advisable to have your own website otherwise your competitors will “steal” your customers although maybe your products are better;
2. Customers/potential customers are on the look – as I have mentioned in the second paragraph, more than 1 billion people are using the Internet, many of them are searching for some products that you have to offer;
3. Business promotion – having a website will offer you 24 hour / 7 days a week world-wide business promotion;
4. Easy accessible online products – customers prefer purchasing products online for the fact that it will take less time, the prices are lower in comparison to the prices regular shops impose ( as a matter of fact, it is estimated that it costs 8 times more to sell a product from a regular shop in comparison to the Internet ) and we all want to purchase products at the lowest price possible;
5. Advertising – Owing a website has many benefits in the advertising area: you can have many pages of detailed information regarding your company and the products your company has to offer not to mention that changes can be made very easily ( price changes, products availability changes and similar things );
6. Money – having a website will save you a great deal of money for the following reasons: lower printing costs – less printed brochures & letters; lower postage costs – the e-mail service is a cheaper distribution method; lower advertising costs – your website will be online every single day at an affordable price.
These are only a few of the reasons why you should own a website for your business, I have stated only the most important ones, the ones that are critical for a growing business and let’s face it, all business owners want their business to keep growing so why not do it fast and easy using online promotion.
The morale of the story is : whether you are a small business owner, entrepreneur, inventor, author, artist, musician/band, you need a website. Nowadays more and more people are searching the Internet to find products, information about products and other similar issues. If you aren’t active online your competitors will surely have more success due to the fact that you will remain anonymous although you might have a better offer than your competitors but they make a statement on-line which is determinant; in fewer words, Internet = promotion & advertising = success.
Article Source: http://articlecrazy.com