***VERY IMPORTANT*** – If you are looking for a bouncy castle hire company for
your child’s party or other type of event – please read the following…
Some people planning a party or event make the decision to hire the cheapest bouncy castle they can find in their LOCAL area.
We cannot over-emphasise it enough, but this can be a big mistake if you decide to choose the cheapest bouncy castle hire company that you can find. This is
because sometimes (but not always) the cheaper companies will be desperate to cut costs. For example, they may not have adequate (or any!) public liability
insurance cover. They may use an old van that is prone to breaking down. They may use old, and possibly even dirty bouncy castles that have lost some of
their “bounciness” due to wear over the years. Also, their bouncy castles may not have a current safety certificate. In addition, the owner/operator is less
likely to be trained in the correct safety aspects of setting up and inflating a bouncy castle, slide or other type of play inflatable.
How to make sure that you choose a good bouncy castle hire company…
- If one company is charging a much cheaper hire fee than their competitors – be suspicious. They may still be a good company – but just
- be aware of the points made above
- Do they have adequate public liability insurance? £1million is normally considered to be the minimum.
- Make sure they are a member of the BIHA. Being a member and associated with the BIHA is pretty much the trade standard. All BIHA members are
- thoroughly educated on the do’s and don’ts of running a safe bouncy castle hire business.
- At the start of each hire, will they be going through all the essential safety points with a responsible adult? BIHA members have a choice of “tools” to
- do this e.g. a Terms and Conditions of hire form or a Cartoon Safety Instruction Sheet etc.
- Don’t forget to also check for any online reviews and customer testimonials that should be clearly displayed on the hire company’s website.
- Have a good look at the company’s website. (If they have one). A well presented site showcasing attractive and clean inflatables is an indicator
- that the hire company
- takes great pride in it’s business. E.g. Gobouncy.com
- Look at the company’s Facebook Page (If they have one). You can tell a lot about a company by comments made from it’s customers and
- clients who post on Facebook.
- The BIHA also aims to promote to all public and corporate clients the benefits of hiring professional inflatable hire companies. (
- as to why you should choose a BIHA member.).
- The BIHA hope you thoroughly enjoy your bouncy castle party and please make sure that the users are properly SUPERVISED by a
- responsible adult at all times – be safe! For more details please look at the
Are you interested in starting a bouncy castle hire business?
Here are some great reasons to Join the BIHA today!
- CLAIM your massive DISCOUNT (of up to 30%) on your PL insurance premiums, and get £5 Million cover
- for the same price as £1 Million cover. (E.g. One member just saved over £300 on his annual PL insurance premiums on 27-3-2012).
- Find out the TRUTH about the bouncy castle hire business and receive ongoing relevant information – straight to your
- email inbox and via the discussion forum.
- Meet other bouncy castle owners and operators from all over the UK (and some from overseas!) to find out “what works and what hurts!”
- Learn about other lucrative services you can add to your inflatable hire business.
- Be challenged to get more customers in 2012 and beyond.
- Get fast help and advice from the bouncy castle discussion forum.
- Learn from the mistakes that other bouncy castle hire companies have made in the past.
- Get more customers from your listing on this site and our other online directories.
- Make the most of your deductions to offset against tax.
- Proudly display the BIHA logo shield on your business stationery, vans, website, uniforms etc.
(Official statistics say that 86% to 94% of people looking to hire (e.g a bouncy castle) are more likely
to call a company who is a member of a trade organisation – such as the BIHA – Source: Abacus Research 2002 and BMRB 2007).
- Become a true Professional inflatable hire company.
- Access to “experts” in the industry should you need extra help.
- Notification of “used inflatables” for sale, and special offers etc. from manufacturers.
- Discount on your public liability insurance premiums.
- Discount on your Yellow Pages advertising.
- Big discount on a WEBSITE and VIDEO – for £75 (worth £399+) for your hire business (if you require one).
- Here’s an example site (and promotional video) we created for a BIHA member in 2011 bouncy castle hire Chelmsford This £75 fee also includes basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help it rank well in Google – to get you more customers and clients.
- Templates, disclaimers, Terms and Conditions of Hire forms, safety cartoon sheets, Risk Assessments etc.
- can be downloaded by members 24/7.
- FREE 30-day trial.
- This BIHA website has a Page Rank of 3 (PR3). This means that when we add your web link to this site – it will help push
- your website upwards in the Google rankings – so you should get more enquiries and bookings.
- The BIHA also offers a back-linking service. Here’s an example we created for a BIHA member in 2013 bouncy castle hire Essex
- If you are interested in taking advantage of this back-linking service to get you higher up the search engines – please call 07880 540201.
- Please note that we have very limited spots available and can only allocate one geographical area per enquiry. First come first served basis.
- The BIHA recommends that you invest in as high quality website as you can afford. Here are some examples of very attractive and professional websites bouncy castle hire Rugby
- Are you interested in having a Google friendly website for your Bouncy Castle Hire business? If so, please text or call: 07880-540201 and please watch video below.
To read more ideas like this to improve your business – please login to the “Members Only” area. If you are not yet a member – please click on the PayPal / credit / debit card button below, or email: email@example.com saying you wish to join the BIHA.