1) Make sure that the bouncy castle is completely empty of all children and any debris such as leaves, small toys, stones etc.
2) Switch off the electrical supply and disconnect the blower.
3) Allow the bouncy castle to completely deflate, whilst packing all the accessories (e.g. the blower and anchor stakes) safely away.
4) Straighten the base and fold the walls neatly inwards.
5) Fold in half and half again, the same way.
6) Roll slowly and as tightly as possible from the front towards the air vent.
7) Tie around with rope, ratchet strap or belt and then store safely away in an area that is dry and not prone to dampness.
Posted by Mark Jerram
6th Feb 2009