1) Access to a lively BIHA Facebook Group with approx. 2,500 members – see: www.facebook.com/groups/biha4u
2) Access to a discussion forum at: www.BouncyCastleOwner.com (Please note that this once very lively forum has now been all but replaced by the BIHA Facebook Group but there are still over 41,000 posts on there going back to 2008)
3) Access to numerous profit tips, strategies and ideas etc. in the “members-only” area of www.biha.org.uk and on: www.BouncyCastleOwner.com to help you increase cash-flow, turnover and profits in your hire business, and improve enjoyment and fun etc.
4) Numerous Safety tips – and also we have a “Code of Ethics” at: www.biha.org.uk/code-of-ethics to help educate customers towards safety.
5) Full permission to use the BIHA logo on your website, business cards, flyers, vans, uniforms and other marketing materials. This will help you attract more customers, because it’s a “TRUST BADGE”. The more your potential customers trust your website etc. then the more bookings you should get – FACT!
6) Articles to help you TRANSFORM your inflatable hire business – e.g. see: http://www.bouncycastleowner.com/public/department151.cfm
7) Get your hire business listed on THREE national online bouncy castle hire directories including a valuable BACK-LINK to your own website. (This helps improve your Google rankings!)
a) Google Map See: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zbk4b55zWig4.ki62NdO3zZE8
b) BIHA online – members directory. See: http://www.biha.org.uk/member-directory/
c) www.BouncyCastleHireUK.com (BIHA sister site and premier directory of members)
8) Discounts on your public liability insurance premiums of up to 30% with www.leisureinsure.co.uk (You just need to quote your BIHA membership number on their online quote form).
9) Occasional newsletters and alerts via email – including the popular “Spotlight on an Inflatable Hire Company” e.g. http://www.bouncycastleowner.com/public/department184.cfm and also: http://www.bouncycastleowner.com/public/department187.cfm
10) A heavily subsidised professional website (worth £450+) for your inflatable hire business if you need one. (E.g. www.bouncebuddieswakefield.co.uk www.bouncycastlehirekirkby.co.uk www.newcastlebouncycastles.co.uk www.bouncycastlehirebentham.co.uk ) These sites are all ranking well in Google.
11) We also offer an extremely low-cost SEO service to get your website to the top of GOOGLE for your town or local area. (This is on a first-come-first-served basis)
12) You can also download essential documents and templates e.g. Risk assessments, disclaimers, Terms and Conditions of Hire, Method Statements, safety cartoon sheets, Invoice Templates etc. etc.
13) We can also create a FREE (or low-cost) promotional video for your hire business e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJQaXoPc4hA
14) In the very unlikely event of an insurance claim then the BIHA should be able to assist you.
15) In 2004, (when PLI was very expensive) the BIHA was solely responsible for locating a low-cost PL insurance provider which reduced PLI premiums by nearly 50% ACROSS THE WHOLE INDUSTRY, not just for BIHA members!
16) BIHA Van stickers (A4 size).
17) ENTERTAINMENT – Although safety awareness and profit tips are extremely important. The BIHA also has a strong entertainment element to it.
18) Access to me (Mark Jerram) I have 25 years’ experience in the inflatable hire industry and in addition, I am an award-winning SEO consultant, and can help you get your website to the top of Google (if this interests you, depending on availability of your town or city). A highly ranked website in Google = More bookings for you!!!
19) It’s a basic human need to be part of an organisation that is bigger than ourselves. Running an inflatable hire business can be quite lonely. However, with the BIHA, because you are connecting with “like-minded people”, you can never be alone!! You can make new friends, bounce ideas off other people, or just go onto the Facebook Group for a chat!
20) There are always opportunities to buy and sell used inflatables and accessories etc. from other members.
21) Discounts with various manufacturers (e.g. Gala Tent are offering a 10% discount on their marquees and party tents to BIHA members)
22) Very large discounts on Yellow Pages advertising via their “Corporate Advertising Scheme” (CAS). E.g. instead of paying around £300 per year for an advert you pay approx. £40. (Saving around £260 per year!)
23) New book (physical book, not an ebook!) coming out in December 2016. “1,001 Ways to Instantly Increase the Profits in Your Bouncy Castle Hire business” Learn the quick tips, tweaks, ideas, strategies and uncensored secrets to extraordinary success in your inflatable hire business – starting today! See: www.bouncycastlebook.co.uk
24) We also offer free legal advice via third party solicitors.
All these membership benefits for under £1 per week, and you get full tax relief. It’s an amazing return on your investment!
Please also see some reviews of the BIHA at: http://www.biha.org.uk/written-reviews and some video reviews at: www.biha.org.uk/video-reviews