How to Turbo-Charge your profits from Hiring Inflatables (Volume 1)
(You will be able to download this “must-read” report when you become a member of the BIHA)
- How to correctly answer the phone
- Three simple questions to virtually guarantee a booking.
- Four words which get you that booking!!
- How to use the deluxe approach to win more bookings.
- A much cheaper alternative to sending out a brochure.
- How to get a low cost website for as low as £30.
- How to get more bookings using small, cheap leaflets.
- How to get hundreds of new customers by creating cross-promotion deals with other businesses.
- How to use add-on support products to delight your existing customers and attract new customers.
- The world’s most profitable hire product (The Dennis Emery System).
- How to get lots of bookings for the price of a stamp.
- How to operate an emergency call out service, and boost your profits.
- How to get your competitors to pass business over to you.
- How to make big profits from accessories.
- How to make sure that you get the money you are entitled to, at a show or other large public event.
- How to get cheaper fuel at the forecourts.
- How to get so many bookings for your bouncy castles and inflatables that you are turning customers away.
- A simple idea to increase the power of your electric fans by up to 25% instantly. (The benefit is that the strain on the bed seams of the inflatable will be less and lengthen its life)
- How to prevent adults from bouncing on your kiddies bouncy castles and preventing unnecessary damage.
- A very simple idea to make sure that you get paid, even if the weather has been very wet, and the castle has hardly been used.
- How to clean your inflatables the lazy way – and save hours and hours of time.
- How wet weather can actually boost your profits.
- A unique and simple way to protect your inflatable against theft.
- How to reduce wear on the bed seams of your inflatables.
- How to easily prevent rainwater from being sucked into the inflatable, through the blower when it is raining heavily.
- An essential tool which can instantly repair your inflatable in an emergency. (This is not glue!!).
- How to fully weatherproof your bouncy castle.
- How and where to get completely free high-impact advertising.
- The best 26 marketing ideas to increase your profits.
- Two words which can massively enhance your credibility in the eyes of your customers.
- How to make your inflatable slides a lot more slippery.
- How to get free crash mats from a local source.
- The best FREE marketing ideas.
- Where to buy a machine which will suck air out of your inflatables in a couple of minutes (i.e. like a “reverse” blower).
- **SOLVED** Another method on how to quickly and easily suck the air out of the inflatable, without walking on the inflatable.
- How and where to buy small pots of polycarbonate paint to touch up the artwork on your inflatables (choice of 50 different colours and price is approx £1.75 per pot).
- How to roll up giant inflatables using rope and a special winch (which requires no human effort!)
- Ballponds! 7 methods to get the balls back into their bags, easily and quickly at the end of the party.
- Simple techniques to get more referrals for your business.
- Summing up
To read this report you will need to Join the BIHA or login below if you are already a member…
[ Members Only Content - please sign up to view it... ]